Listfriends-- Tonight I had another call from Ivan Suzman, who is asking for
assistance if possible re: being unable to access or send email, due to
an upgrading of his server, "Juno" which is going on.  Ivan asked me to
check on the list whether there is someone else who is using Juno and whose
email is still functional (perhaps in a differentpart of the country) and
who might help him negotiate with the Juno folks for a quicker restoration
of service.  He has tried to reach the upperlevel people without success.
Now, without email, he is fairly desperate, unable to contact the PD support
community, or to access the diabetes "study" he is working on. Because of his
advanced PD, he's terrified of service restoration in two weeks dumping an
unmanageable load of messages on him!  (I'm sure others can sympathize
with the physical problems this would entail.)  This was an automatic upgrade
apparently with no warning, and he is pretty "stranded" because of it.
I told Ivan I'd relay his message , and of course no one can reply to him
directly, so if there is a kind soul on Juno out there, I guess you should
post to me.....
BTW, he has not seen the messages from several people about his study,
due to the interruption of email, but I mentioned them to him. Ivan is very
much aware that his "study" is not a random sample/scientific one--however,
 sees suggestive and interesting patterns in the replies,wonders about a
qualified researcher picking up on them (e.g. links to the female relatives in
greater  degree, possible genetic links, etc.) which when he can again post
he will summarize for the list. His hope is that he may provide impetus for
further research  by apropriate organizations, NOT that this study in itself
proves anythiconclusively!ly.

I hope that anyone on Juno who can help will let me know--thanks in advance.
He hopes to move to new home on June 20.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"