I agree with Margaret that a PR campaign is called for. Indeed, the Mohammed
Ali undertaking is a constructive and helpful step in the right direction.
Although new to this group, I am no stranger to PD, having been under
treatment for the past two and a half years.  If you think I can be helpful
after a long professional life in the communications arts, including some
important national PR assignments, I'd be happy to join in a common endeavor.
 There must be some major PR talent out there, perhaps some seniors like me
who would like to be helpful. Hope they respond to the call.