Margaret - you wrote

> ... I have
>noticed ... my car seems to always end up parked at a
>slight angle in the parking space.  ...  Is this
>PD or just age related????

I find this too, unless I concentrate on it very specifically.  I'm
attributing it to PD - I'm quite a bit younger than you. I find my
disability parking permit helpful in that special bays are wider than
standard ones.  Helps me justify my use of this 'perk' when the common
perception of a disabled person is someone in a wheelchair - as in the
international symbol/code.  (I always feel a touch guilty when I know I'm
being observed walking seemingly-ablebodied away from my car when it is
parked in a disability bay.)  My driving difficulties seem to be related
mainly to decreased flexibility in my arms/hands causing me to make wild
swings when turning steeply - sometimes feels like my left arm might snap.
I'm hoping to replace my antique Ford with something nifty with power
steering before too long.

I also relate to the 'fugue state' someone else described, altho' I've
heard folk without PD talk of experiencing this too - like being on
'auto-pilot.'

Beth