<<
 The first deterioration in my driving ability that I have
 noticed is that my car seems to always end up parked at a
 slight angle in the parking space.  This is true whether I
 pull into the space or back the car into it.  The angle is
 more acute if there are no vehicles on either side.  Is this
 PD or just age related????    Margaret   62/5

LOL!!  I'm lucky if I can acheive a SLIGHT angle!  I usually end up backing
out slightly and trying again.  I'm 42, and my Dad is the one with PD,
although he is the one who taught me how to drive. ;-)

Sue, in Ma.