At 11:40 PM 5/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>My wife Barb decided on her own that the risks of driving her car were far
>too great, and she decided, again on her own, to give it up. It does mean
>that she is much more dependent on other people (family, friends, public
>transportation, etc.), but she felt she had no choice.
>
>MM

i still drive take a driving test every 6 months. as doc orerd. pass all the
time the state examer says i am good. don't take writen test. says i am
slow. but am one of the best. last time i drove backwars though the cones
first time she ever saw it.  but i to brake a lot. don't drive over 3 to 4
mi. at a time. my wife does most of driving. 72/25 I.Y.Q. don