Congratulations to Ann and Jane.  I can't imagine beter choices.  I
can't imagine, either, that they'll need a whole lot of luck.
Funding, now, and administrative support, those are other matters. I
wish them them, too.

(What, however, happens to one Anthony Pare, who's been the best
choice I could imagine for quite a while?  We're talking well-
deserved sabbatical here, aren't we?)

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
       ~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/hunt.htm ~~~~~~~~