Two points --

1. I will be away for several days, starting next week, and the list
will be running unattended. So this is a good time to remind everyone
that if you too are going to be away for a while this summer and don't
want to have REED-L messages accumulating in your absence (admittedly
NOT a likely concern, given our quiet and unassuming nature), you can
set your subscription to 'nomail'. Just send a message to
[log in to unmask] containing the command

SET REED-L NOMAIL

You will continue to be recognised as a subscriber but you won't
receive any more messages until you re-set your subscription to 'mail'
by sending [log in to unmask] the command SET REED-L MAIL

2. I have just up-dated the Publication List on our Web page with the
advance order information for the forthcoming REED Bristol collection
and there are some new links (new since my last announcement that it)
on the main page and the Theatre Resources page. PLease feel free to
visit and make suggestions.

3. Would anyone who was at Kalamazoo like to tell the rest of us how
the Drama sessions went?

[No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition]

A.

Records of Early English Drama/ Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W
Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/FAX (416) [log in to unmask]
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html => REED-L's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/archive.html => library & archives page