I can't remember if this has been mentioned here before, but I've just been
reading my backlog of posts and this mailing list is excellent if you canre
about developing online health-related resources like web sites and mailing
lists.

Simon

>HEALTH-BRIDGE on [log in to unmask]
>
>  Partnerships for Quality Online Health Information Resources
>
>  HEALTH-BRIDGE is an unmoderated discussion list to foster more active
>  partnerships between health-oriented self-help online resources creators
>  and health care professionals such as physicians, nurses, health
>  researchers, medical librarians, social workers or representatives of
>  Health Maintenance Organizations.
>
>  Suggested Topics of discussions include:
>
>   -- patient/health professional partnerships in the development of medical
>      information systems.
>
>   -- The role of Internet patient forums in the delivery of health care.
>
>   -- Integrating information forums into the clinical environment
>      (information resource centers in hospitals).
>
>   -- The electronic patient record. Privacy and ownership issues.
>
>   -- Information and Misinformation in the online patient forum. What is
>      the impact?
>
>  This list is part of a group of lists sponsored by ACOR,
>  the Association of Cancer Online Resources, Inc. (http://www.acor.org).
>
>  To subscribe to HEALTH-BRIDGE, send the command
>
>     SUB HEALTH-BRIDGE your name
>
>  to [log in to unmask] via a mail message (as the first line in the body
>  of the mail, not the Subject: line).
>
>  For example: SUB HEALTH-BRIDGE John Doe
>
>  Owners:  Gilles Frydman  [log in to unmask]
>           Laurel Simmons
>           Tom Ferguson, M.D.
>           Gary Kahn, M.D.
>
>                                 -------
>Use this information at your own risk.  For more information and disclaimer
>send E-mail to [log in to unmask] with the command  INFO NEW-LIST
>in the body.

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============