For those advocates who will be in DC next week, including residents,
visitors, officers etc. We will have a get together at the:

 Holiday in at 550 C. Street 202-479-4000
 ( near the Rayburn bldg.)
 at 6:30 PM, Tuesday June 10. 1997

 It will be dutch treat like the last two times we met at this location.
 Please come with your war stories, questions, sugggestions on how we
can improve our efforts and just come prepared for some relaxation and
fun. Nancy and I will be arriving Sunday around 2pm. Two new advocates
from the Houston area will also be attending. Marlene Day and her
daughter Terry  Garmannslund who has PD. They will not be able to make
the forum in July but wanted to begin there Washingon Advocacy efforts
anyway.

If you are planning to attend please send me an e-mail leeting me know
how many will be in your party. this numbe is only used to alert the
Hotel staff as to how many tables to cordin off for us. Even if you
forget to let me know that you are coming, it is still ok to show up.
The staff at the holiday Inn has been most accomodating.

Hope to see you there.

--
Kingwood, TX