^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   50  deg. F cloudy and cool

On Tue, 3 Jun 1997 15:33:48 -0400 MR ROBERT A MARTONE
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Nancy Martone's pallidotomy update 2 years later
>
>Last week was Nancy's second anniversary of her first unilateral
pallidotomy...
>freezing is a not fun. Freezing is now our highest priority

Dear Nancy and Bob,

Thank you for sharing your story..  Freezing is my worst problem, always
occurring at end-of-dose.

I played golf in the past, and could still manage 9 holes.  Can you share
the purpose of the Parkinson's Golf Tournament and how to participate?

Does the golfing raise money for a charity or is it purely a competition?

There is a public course near me, and my dentist has offered to take me
out on the cold and breezy Maine links.

Thanks a million,

IVAN