Hello all:

I also am interested in the upcoming articles about PD and did a search to
see if the New York Daily mentioned had a website. I found the New York
Daily News website. If this is the right newspaper then the website address
is "http://www.nydailynews.com"  I will be monitoring rthis site and will
let you all know if it contains the articles we're looking for.

***    Llyn & Doug Gruber      <[log in to unmask]>            ***
***    YESTERDAY is HISTORY...                                ***
***    TOMORROW is MYSTERY...                           ***
***   .TODAY is a gift...That's why they call it          ***
***                 "THE PRESENT"!    :-)                  ***