Debbie - I don't know of any web sites for pallidotomies but since I am a
member of the Pallidotomy team at Emory University, I can tell you anything
you'd like to know about that program.  I have also done work with the
Pallidotomy programs at University of Cincinnati as well as the new program
at the Kaiser facility in San Rafael, California.  I have connections and
know the people and the background on the programs at University of Indiana
in Indianapolis and Hermann Hospital, Houston.  I can provide limited
information on others, too, if you are interested both in the United States
as well as abroad.   Terrie W. Whitling, Patient Advocate, Emory University
Pallidotomy Program and PWP42/15