^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Mon, 26 May 1997 12:54:51 -0400 Jacob Drollinger <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I am about ready to give up on pramipexole OR ropinerole EVER being
>released
>to us by the f***ing FDA. Those self-perpetuating beauracrats in D.C.
>I think
>this, although a far cry from the Tuskegee syphallis study, is also a
>conspiratory cover-up.
>
>Jacob Drollinger
>26 dx'ed in '88

    Dr. Elias in Boston suggested I WAIT for pramipexole.. I am not the
type to "WAIT", so I called my Senators on 1-800-962-3524.

    I asked them to call the FDA.  The answer they are getting is that
Upjohn needs to have acceptable "labelling." SOUNDS VAGUE TO ME.

    Jacob, perhaps you will feel more empowered and certainly WE WILL ALL
be more knowledgeable if you try calling your Senators for assistance.

    If you try this, let us know what they find out!!

    I share your anger and uncertainty.

    SO, ACT UP NOW.  You'll be glad you did.  Call Washington, or have
family and friends call for you.

Ivan