^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Sun, 1 Jun 1997 13:24:32 -0400 Delda White <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Ivan and Jacob:  I read somewhere (reputable) that Pramipexole will be
>available at the end of June.  Delda White ([log in to unmask])

Delda, Jacob, and all,

    I feel anxious every time the PRAMIPEXOLE DELAY continues.....

    I wish it was so simple!  Senator Snowe and Congressman Allen
(Maine), and according to my aunt, Senator Reed (Rhode ISland) all say
that  the FDA has until July 10 to respond to Upjohn, Inc.'s Jan 10
letter in which an explanation of labelling problems was provided.
Upjohn keeps telling us that it 'fully expects" approval from the FDA by
July 10.  But I wonder.

So the critical question is, what is the labelling problem?  And why is
there STILL NO ANWER from the FDA??

Call  your Senators and Congressperson, ask them to call the FDA., and
let us know what you find out.  The Capitol is 1-800-962-3524.

Thank you for helping.  We all need it.

IVAN