In a message dated 97-06-02 00:26:02 EDT, [log in to unmask] (robert l
dolezal) writes:

<< Several felt that the current
 >Listserv has too many additional postings that make much of the valuable
 >Udall info time consuming and hard to find. Please let me have your
thoughts
 >on this ASAP
 >Thanks,
 >Lawrence  S. Hoffheimer
 >NPF Washington Counsel

Hi Larry;  I think that a seperate list serv for the advocates would be very
helpfull. However not to splinter the group I think a copy to Barbara's list
server is a good idea. But also many on Barbarba's list are not interested in
Udall History. Perhaps the copied message could clearil state  that it  is a
Udall subject message. Just a prefix ie.  UB should alert the scanners not to
read message if that is their option.

Dale Severance
Syracuse, NY.