Mark.

You have doubts about your symptoms and you ask yourself: do my symptoms are
wearing off ones or not and do my meds have the best effekt they can have.
The notions of wearing off or end of dose effects are confusing ones. It seems
every PWP suffers those effects, as soon as the med's don't do their work any
longer, symptoms appear. However these symptoms can be classified in two
distinct groups. One: the symptoms are caused by Parkinson's disease and if the
PWP would not take med's at all he also would suffer from these symptoms. Two:
the symptoms are a delayed effect of the meds
and the PWP would not suffer from them if he did not use med's at all.
Wether symptoms belong to the the one or the other group is not always obvious.
>From your description my first guess is they are straight Parkinson symptoms.
The starting problems after a period of sitting are very Parkinson like. If you
were unable to sit still at all your suspicion would be correct.
I guess you ask this question because you are not satified with your situation
as it is now. If I am right try to talk with your neuro. If you feel he is not
trustworthy try to consult another one for a survey

                                      Ida Kamphuis,
                                           Holland