This is a television show that appeared today on the Trinity Broadcasting
Network, which is a religious network that may extend no farther than the
banks of the Trinity River in Dallas, or it may be broadcast by satellite
to the whole North American continent or the world, for all I know.  I was
working when it came on, was lucky enough to record the last 20 minutes of
it, but didn't pick up most of the contents.

This show was the second of two shows, and in the first show, which I did
not see, two PWP's took a new natural medication from, I believe, Great
Britain.  In the second show, taped forty-five minutes later (but broadcast
a week later?) these men were comparatively symptom free, and they were
raving about it.  I didn't get the specifics, but it sounded like they were
talking about natural (and therefore G-d given) rather than synthetic
dopamine. (?)  At the end it segued into a commercial for Dr. Whitaker's
vitamins, so both the religious and commercial elements were certainly
present.

For those more in the know than I, is this something that someone else
already knows about and could share?  Or should I listen to the tape again
and try to learn a bit more - and perhaps do more research for the sake of
the listmembers?

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX
  [   Always Remember This:                    ]
  [   Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness  ]