Playing The Game

I must find it first, my little spark of want.
It's the only thing that keeps me from thinking "I can't".
Once I've found my little spark and fanned it to a flame,
I know that I am ready to start the PD Game.
The first contest is lots of fun, and rather easy too.
Roll over in a bed is all I have to do!
The second trick in sequence is harder than the first.
But sitting up in bed is by no means the worst.
Next I fan the flame again to make sure it is hot.
For if I don't I may fall short of the bathroom, like as not.
So goes the day, the game I play, one contest after the other.
Try and try, succeed and not, first one day then another.
How long is this game we play? Some know and some do not.
But how ever long it is my friend, keep your fire hot!

Marvin Giles