The last time we were at the Mayo Clinic the doctor had Don up his dosage of
Sinemet to two 50/200 every four hours.  He had been on 1 1/2, but the
doctor said he was under medicated.  He's been doing this now since October.
Did cut back to 1 at bedtime.  He also cut his Eldrpry back from 2 to 1
capsule a day.

I'm getting excited!! We are going to Hawaii on the 12th.  The ocassion is a
birthday for a 90 year old lady who sort of adopted Don 40 years ago when he
was stationed there in the Navy.  We are going early and visit Maui and
Hawaii.  Have kept in touch with this lady through our Xmas cards.  Our son,
who is 33, was suppose to go with us, but we have had two hired men quit so
it looks like he is going to have to stay home and get ready to start haying
the end of June.  I was looking forward to have him be our driver.  I get
lost in my hotel!!  Don can still drive, but lets me do it more and more.
He is a good navigator though.  Anyone on the list from Hawaii??  If so any
suggestions for this trip?

Nancy B cg for Don 63/12+