On Wed 04 Jun, Brian Collins wrote:
> On Mon 02 Jun, John Davis wrote:
> > To: Brian Collins

> > What I cannot explain is the period of dyskinesias that I go through with
> > my first dose in the morning.  If  I take(2) 50-200  Crs at 7:00 AM, I will
> > have a period of dyskinesias starting at about 8:00 until about 8:45.  Then
> > by  9:00 AM it will take effect and I will be fine  for the rest  of my
> > normal  day.
> >
> > I'm sure that I am not unique in experiencing this although I do not recall
> > seeing any discussion about it.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > John Davis

Hello again John, I got so interested in my thoughts as I was writing my last
reply to you that I forgot to answer your actual question, which concerns the
early appearance of dyskinesias at the start of your cycle. My first reaction
was that anyone who takes a large dose (beyond the amount needed to suppress
the symptoms) can confidently expect a period of dyskinesia, as they traverse
the gap between the low dose region, and the 'over-dosed' (to coin a phrase)
region. What does puzzle me is that your experience of dyskinesias appears to
crop up a rather long time after you take your tablets, and also lasts for a
longer period of time.  Yhe only additional point that may be relevant is that
your doseage may be taking you beyond the 'Twilight zone' where the symptoms
seem to back off (for reasons that no-one can explain) and into the area beyond that where you are just plain over-dosed. Have you tried an intermediate dose?

Regards
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>