John, I took your Ball of String idea to the local PAACI support group
in Indiana and collected approximately 100 feet to support the cause.
By taking a roll of rug yarn to the meeting, everyone was able to cut
off their pieces and tie on for their family support right there at the
meeting.

Question, do you want me to send the collected string in now or
continue adding to it and mail in after we accumulate more?

Do you have an up-to-date announcement written up, on quantity
collected, etc. that you would be willing to submit to me for
publication in our support group newsletter? Our printing deadline is
near so let me know.

Wouldn't it bring publicity if you took the Ball of String to Capitol
Hill so that PWP and supporters could unwind it in front of the news
cameras?  With that kind of publicity maybe we would get a few more
Senators and Reps signing onto the Udall Bill!

Lyn Coles
Grass Roots-Indiana