I have noticed several postings on driving. I still drive -- in town [city
of about 21,000 people], the Jersey Turnpike, the Washington Beltway -- and
almost anywhere else I want to.

I find that I am keeping more room betwen me and the car in front of me,
and I am more cautious pulling into traffic since I do not trust my
speed/distance perception as much as I used to. I like speed control..I
find that my right foot [side most affected] has a tendency to oscillate,
and speed is erratic within a 3 to 5 mph range at off times.

The ball catching demo in AWAKENINGS is real. If an emergency comes up, my
foot goes firmly and quickly to the brake even if I am "off."  There is one
very difficult thing... Putting a Ford key into a keyhole on the steering
column requires considerable dexterity.

Will Johnston
Salisbury MD