Stephen, Yes I know this very well, the same problems are in autism, the
serotonin is high in the plalets, but not in the brain. For reasons that
would take too long to explain. There is that matter of crossing the BBB.
  I think these guys are getting closer to pin-pointing where the problem
originates, at least this is how it looks from where I am sitting. Whenever
I cross information that may bring us closer understanding, I send it.
  What I send will not be the "cure", but wouldn't that be nice! <smile>
                             Best Wishes Linda Forrest's Mom