Dear Barbara Patterson,  How very nice it was of you to send me a
welcome to the PARKINSN list!  I just joined yeaterday and really did
not think I would introduce myself so soon.  I am very new to PD and to
the world of PCs.  I'm very concerned about offending anyone and if I do
please forgive and perhaps coach me further.
I have many questions about my new adventure and feel that by joing this
list is a step in the right direction to getting some answers.  I have
to admit that I am scared to death but feel I am better off knowing than
keeping my head in the sand.
I no doubt will be ''talking" again soon.
Keep smiling, it helps everyone.
Elizabeth Wands  [log in to unmask]