Hi everyone from all 36 countries,
The ball now consist of 26,077 feet of tie-able material! It now weighs
26 pounds, it is 58 inches in circumference, 18 inches diameter. We are
up to 20 states, 48 cities and but only 6 countries are represented, the
last country was from the Parkinson Association in Iceland, we are
counting up the hundreds of feet they have taken time to send us and
will announce it the next update. BUT WHERE ARE REST OF THE
COUNTRIES??????????? Such a little jesture to show unitiy in this WORLD,
if we as Parkinsonians can't make this small gesture, how do we think
our leaders or organizations can? As Nina Hjaltadottir, President of the
Icelandic Parkinson Associations wroter 'I'm writing to you to tell you
how thrilled we at the Icelandic Parkinson Association are with the idea
of building the biggest Ball in the World','Hope everyone included with
P.D. Participates'. THE CHALLEGE IS ON, hopefully my next update I can
name 30 more countries. WE DO NOT WANT TO BE INVISIBLE ANY LONGER. As
Ken Aidekman always ends his postings Fund the Research. Find the Cure.
Donna Testa cg for John (48/2)