Stephan...

JEEEEEZ!   Whadda ya think I am - a carpenter or something? <grin> Yo dude...
I wouldn't know how to build a boat if my life depended on it!  I'm a talented
creative artist tho, so all's not lost!

Tell ya what, m'dear... I think you can prolly get Ken Becker to build ya that
boat. He's very handy I understand, and if you suck up to him alot, well,
he'll most likely do the job. <grin>

THEN, after Ken builds ya that boat, I'll be happy to embroider and/or
needlepoint the sails (maybe put some embroidered motherboards and some
attractively displayed serial cables?  YOU know.. male-type-things!)
<giggling>  And I can paint flowers, or software code all over the body of the
boat in a neat design!   WOWIE!!  Is this gonna be one..... uhhhhh...
colorful... boat!

Say... would ya like a picture of Janet Reno on your boat (like EVERYBODY'D
just simply LOVE to have a hand-painted picture of the Attorney General of the
US on their boat?) <cackling to self>.  That'd kinda add some class to the
whole thing...!

BOY - am I gonna be BUSY this coming year working on these oh-so-creative
projects for my list friends! <VERY big grin>

Barb Mallut