Deanne,

Yes, I do have a cat, in fact three cats. However they never stood still for
any medicine taking or if it was liquid, only the tiny first drop.  How the
vet can hold them and open their mouth or get them to lie still is beyond me.
 Once the cat knows where the medicine is placed, in a cupboard or on top of
the refrigerator, if you reach in that direction they have made a dash for
who knows where
I really do take my Sinemet CR better than that but sometimes it is hard to
get down.  I don't know if my throat closes up ( or down ) or I just get
stubborn.
Enjoyed your reply.

Patricia