How about "Ship of Pills", "SS SHAKY" , "SS FINDACURE", "SS UDALL"
 ..............."SS ALWAYS ON" , " SS BALL O' STRING"  I would be happy to
add ship- building to my list of projects,  but it is somewhere after moving,
and organizing my collections, and before retirement. remember my MOTTO:
"Never put off today....what you can put off tommorrow" ALso "The early bird
gets the worm...so who wants a lousy WORM?" OR " If life gives you a lemon,
use it to squeeze on the lousy worm before you eat it"  (If any mental health
professionals read this, please give me two more minutes to properly shut
down my computer, before you take me away!)(This will prevent SEVERE DAMAGE
to my printer!)