In a message dated 97-06-06 06:01:23 EDT, you wrote about '>>any
tie-up/connection between adrenalin and  Parkinsons. The reason for my query
is that I am claiming (or attempting to) against our Veterans affairs
department, that  the cause of my parkinsons is Service related. I am
 getting nowhere .  I flew in 6 formation aerobatic teams during my service
career and there was certainly a lot of adrenalin pumping through me . I seem
to recall a tie up between adrenalin in the
brain and quite a few other drugs including dopamine. Can anyone help?

Philip:  I agree with you that there is a possible connection with
Parkinson's and 'adrenalin', at least as a possible trigger for chemical
events, perhaps resulting from trauma.
Check out the WebSite by Jerry Finch, a Viet Nam veteran and a PWP.  It is
not only full of great short stories about cowboy's, downhome folk, and
heroes, but has
information about Parkinson's disease, effects of neurotoxin's, and more.
     My study and story of my own ongoing struggle with Parkinson's, is
located
under the title A Cry For Help.  Check out this hyber-link........
Click:                    <A HREF="http://www.phoenix.net/~jfinch/">Welcome to
 the Ranch</A>

     I hope this helps you.  Would like to know how your claim turns out.
 Comments and suggestions are welcome.

                     Rudy      [log in to unmask]