At 01:21 AM 6/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>        Does anyone know of any tie-up/connection between adrenalin and
>Parkinsons. The reason for my query is that I am claiming (or attempting to)
>against our Veterans affairs department, that  the cause of my parkinsons is
>Service related. I am  getting nowhere .  I flew in 6 formation aerobatic
>teams during my service career and there was certainly a lot of adrenalin
>pumping through me . I seem to recall a tie up between adrenalin in the
>brain and quite a few other drugs including dopamine. Can anyone help?  It
>would be best if, in view of the difficulty I am going to have convincing
>them, if the responder to this request can quote some authorotative document
>or publication
>Best wishes from Philip Dunn

Philip,
 Saw your post and thought you might be interested in my case.  I have
Parkinson's and Iam service connected for it.  Iam 52 years old and my
Parkinson's dates back some 30 years.(diagnosed at age 21) I was diagnosed
in 1967 but we don't really know the cause.  As far as adrenalin I couldn't
say but you are in for a tough fight in establishing your claim. If you have
any questions of me, I would be more than happy to try to answer them.  I'm
sorry I can't be of more help to your specific question.

Best Regards,

Russell Ahlstrom  [log in to unmask]
52/31