Hello list members,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the list which I have been on for the past
few days.

I am an epidemiology student working at Health Canada for the summer months. I
have been given the task to update the Centre's information on Parkinson's
disease and to present it in a report intended for not only academics but also
for people diagnosed with PD and their relatives and friends. It has turned out
to be a tremendous task - as there is so much information out there (but yet
not too many answers). I have definately learned a lot!

I thank you for your conversations regarding PD: it is another way for me to
find which issues are relevant to those with PD and to those who know someone
with the condition.

All the best,

Natalie Kontakos