Stephan,

I think you've already captured the argument here. It's important to note
that fetal tissue implants are not the REASONS for abortions. Then, given
the fact that abortions do occur, I would think it would be even more
morally repugnant to waste a life (the fetus's) by discarding it and
fighting against the one thing that would actually put it to good use.

Debbie White