John-I agree with someone who wrote you earlier that 2 (sinemet 50/200) is
probably over medicating.  You might inquire of the community if anyone else
takes that amount initially in the a.m.  And is the 3 pm med your last of the
day-surely not--if so how do you manage to pick up the 2 meds in the
a.m.-ha-and how do you manage to get any rest at night (the inability to move
keeps some parkies from sleeping)  I have on rare occasion given my Parkie a
25/100 or half of one or 1/2 half of a sinemet 50/200 during the night if he
was restless and he accuses me in the a.m. of 'knocking him out' :-)
Mary CG MEl 75/11    [log in to unmask]