Russell:
   Read your post and was both saddened and surprised to note you were
diagnosed at such a young age.  I  wondered if you served in Viet Nam or had
been exposed to chemicals while in service.   I was not diagnosed until 1988,
but remember experiencing symptoms within a year after serving in Nam.

   Check out the WebSite by Jerry Finch, a Viet Nam veteran and a PWP.  It is
not only full of great short stories about cowboy's, downhome folk, and
heroes, but has
information about Parkinson's disease, effects of neurotoxin's, and more.
     I  did a study and my story of my own ongoing struggle with Parkinson's,
is located under the title A Cry For Help.  Check out this hyber-link........
Click:                    <A HREF="http://www.phoenix.net/~jfinch/">Welcome to
 the Ranch</A>

     I hope this helps you and I would like to hear from you.  Comments and
suggestions are welcome.
     Take care.........Sincerely,
                     Rudy      [log in to unmask]