On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Leslie Van Dover wrote:

> 1.      How did you first learn about the Parkinsn List?
Came upon the citation for the list while reading a reprint about PD.

> 2.      When did you first join the Parkinsn List?
Not sure.  Either late l994 or early 1995. Shortly after my diagnosis.

> 3.      What reason(s) did you have for joining the Parkinsn List?
Needed (and still need) all the information I could get about PD.
Initially I knew no one else with PD and so the List provided the comfort
of knowing I wasn't alone.

  Sid Roberts   67/dx2.5
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio