Deanne-a word of caution on the magnesium citrate.  It is a saline (salt)
laxative but of course they have a low sodium one.  However it's not
recommended for one on a low sodium diet and not for more than once a week I
believe.  The GoLYTLY does have electrolyte replacement in it for the
electrolytes lost in diarrhea  or liquid stools.  Even Golytly is aggressive
but perhaps indicated in Carol's case (her husband).
Excuse me, I care :-)  I've read your many interesting posts.  I've come to
rely on our pharmacist in our polypharmacy meds.  Last year my husband's meds
totaled $8000.  This year we have the $10 per perscription deal.  Lots of
difference.  I do need to say we had wonderful secondary insurance which
refunds us 80% of cost after deductible met.
Mary CG for Mel 75/11