Don:

wrote about our experiences with aricept in response to several notes that
had been posted  asking for people's experience using this new drug for
Parkinson's patients who also have dementia. The drug was developed for early
Alzeimers patients and increases acetylcholine  which is often in too much
supply in Parkinsons patients. But--- sometimes PWP do not follow all the
 same patterns, and I guess my husband is one of those. Anyway, I wanted to
tell you how much Aricept seems to be helping us.  I hope clears up your
questions.

                                                                      Barbara
Smith cgKen69/16