The year after I was diagnosed PD I started working w/ a Personal
Trainer. He made up a program for flexibility, strength and balance,  I
went 3 times per week and it was amazing how much I "got back" that I
thought were gone.  My balance especially - I can stand on one foot and
pull my slacks up now & have taken 3 strokes off my golf game!!   I just
feel better all over. Don't go to him much in the warm weather cause I
get my exercise w/ golf and working in the yard and walking on the
beach.  I strongly reccomend exercise for anyone, even if in a wheel
chair.

MARY E SANFORD