For those on the list who have recently exhibited interest in learning more
about burning feet, I have found a web site that may be helpful.  Since, when
I have given a loooooong web address in the past, it has resulted in failure
for other people who try to "go there," I will give the short address and
then "walk" through it.

http://www.neuro.wustl.edu

When you get to the home page, click on Neuromuscular Diseases.

When that page comes up, click on Syndromes: Neuromuscular.

When that page comes up, scroll down to the section labelled NERVE and click
on Vitamin Disorders.

Read about vitamin B1 deficiency.  It is well researched and supported by all
the "proper" governmental authorities.

There is a lot of other information here.  Play!  Learn!  Find other sites
and share them.

Deanne Charlton