I have a new way to do searches, reccommended by a friend: dogpile.com.  It
accesses a group of search engines that include all the popular ones, like
Yahoo, for example. It also is incredibly fast !  I access the net through
AOL, which I have unlimited use of for $19.95 a month. I know there are many
alternatives, but I know when I get  on AOL I can get whatever I want, so I
am content.  PS To get to dogpile.com. I just hit the internet Icon and when
it comes up I edit the URL so that dogpile.com replaces everything after
Http:\www.  and hit enter, and follow the instructions on the screen.  I
assume most ISPs are similar in operation. Happy surfing...