Subject: FW: *Parkinsn List Study Group*

1.      How did you first learn about the Parkinsn List?

          Surfing the net looking for information on Parkinson=92s.

2.      When did you first join the Parkinsn List?

          At the time I fount the list, about a year ago.

3.      What reason(s) did you have for joining the Parkinsn List?

         In hope of learning more about this wonderful gift that I found
on my door step about eight years ago, diagnosed 1993.  So far I have
found the List to be very informative on the few questions I have
posted, but for the majority of the time just reading information being
passed by others on the list. =20
        The stories and the humor have helped lift my sprites and many
times they have needed lifting.

MURPH   44/4
Lost in a small village in Arkansas