Mary,

Thanks for your clarification on magnesium citrate.  I failed to note it in
my post because my dad has never needed to use it for prolonged periods.  I
still have trouble thinking of constipation as a long term problem because it
has never been an issue in my family (and howdy boys, no problem whatsoever
with my husband!).  I do realize that many, many people of all ages and
conditions have constipation, but, being so "well balanced" myself (ahem) I
forget.

What good news about your husband's med costs!  My dad gets a $15/per deal,
through my mother's teacher retirement plan.  Hers are $5 each, and it's just
for her blood pressure.  I raise a cup (no, not of magnesium) to the day when
perfect meds are available (and docs are aware of them) while we still await
the cure.

Thanks for you kind words.  Do your plants grow as well in Terrytown as my
mother's do in south central Alabama?  We get jungly.

Deanne Charlton (CG)