<< <<   I think the problem may possibly be AOL and not the listserv. >> >>

 << I'm certain that that is the problem.  I have huge lags between when I
send
 mail and when it actually arrives.  >>

Ditto.  But I choose to think of it as an adventure (my mental sleuth kicks
in, wondering, now, what could that possibly be about?) or a shortcut (oh
boy, there's the clip of the original post and a reply already!  Except, of
course, when the replier tortures me by not including any direct reference to
the original message [even by subject title] . . . . . I guess that's when to

Deanne Charlton (CG)
[log in to unmask], but who knows when it gets there