Ivan -

Very interesting results, particularly the matrilineal link.  It seems to
prove what Dr. Jean Hubble postulated a few years ago.  I wish I knew the
progress of her epidemiological studies to date.

Thanks for all of your hard work - you've come up with some intriguing
information.  I hope someone with the expertise and resources to delve
further into this will find these results of interest.  I'm sure you'll let
the list know if you hear of any further developments of this topic.

Thanks again - Margie Swindler   [log in to unmask]