1.      How did you first learn about the Parkinsn List?
                I was just connected to Inertnet and my first example to practise with was
PD
2.      When did you first join the Parkinsn List?
                December 1996
3.      What reason(s) did you have for joining the Parkinsn List?
                I have PD and I wanted to know more about it. I looked for information and I
discovered
                a gold mine of knowledge and mutual support. As soon as I had an
opportunity, I                  created Parkliste, the French-speaking List, which haapens
to evolve with its own style