 Re: *Parkinsn List Study Group*

 1.      How did you first learn about the Parkinsn List?

                From a notice on an aol board by Alan Bonander.  Alan & Rita Weeks provided
instruction on how to join.

 2.      When did you first join the Parkinsn List?

                I think it was April 1996 or thereabout.

 3.      What reason(s) did you have for joining the Parkinsn List?

                Since my diagnosis in 1984/85, I have thought it important to educate
myself as much as possible on this strange disease, and  to take
responsibility to participate as much as possible in deciding the course of
treatment.  Last April was my first experience with the Internet and I
gravitated to those areas that interested me, including health.  I have
stayed on because of the high-level discourse, information, and opportunity
for activism.

Barbara Blake-Krebs (56, 13)  [log in to unmask]