Hi Charles,

I'm glad SOMEONE ELSE laughed! (:-)

About the article I posted, I'm sorry to say that I didn't keep it.
I went back to the source, which was a news item on CBC Newsworld, and it's
disappeared. I can't find archives either.
All I can say is that 2 researchers at McGill University in Montreal will
start tests on humans in the Fall. They've isolated the gene that produces
Insulin and have injected it, with good results, in laboratory animals. So
there's hope!
Is this of any help?
Germaine