^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   59  deg. F first warm night

On Mon, 9 Jun 1997 12:37:23 -0400 "B.Bruce Anderson"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I have an appointment with my neurologist tomorrow morning and need
>some
>help before I see him....

>... taking the meds between meals instead of at them.

Bruce,

Your symptoms sound like they are due in part to your medication
schedule.

Please consider taking the sinemet 30 to 45 minutes BEFORE meals. My
medications would be nearly USELESS if I took them AT or between meals.

Please also consider eating most of your protein-rich foods at night, or,
in small amounts, with proportionally more carbohydrates, during the day.

Without these two commonly-used "tools of the trade," I would be as
frozen as the tinman in Oz!

Let us know what your neuro and you decide.

Good luck,

IVAN