Many of you reacted to my post "Mother" and I thank them all for their kind
answers.

You may remember that apart from being a loving son, I am the listowner of
Parkliste, the French-speaking equivalent to this List. Parkliste is growing
nicely, but too slowly (27 members, including 15 French, since the start in
January 1997). It should grow up to hundreds, according to statistics. I want
to get there as quickly as possible : to bring some relief and support to as
many people as I can is the neme of the game, and I want to achieve that goal
before I can no longer reach my keyboard and hit one key at a time.

I understand, from reading the answers to the current study about this List,
that nearly all explain you have known of the Parkinsn List and joined it
through browsing around. To me, this means my shortest way to larger numbers
is Web visibility. Parkliste already has a site :

                        http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/parkliste.htm

and the name Parkliste brings you to that site if you use a search engine like
Alta Vista or Yahoo. But if you are looking for some way of discovering some
kind of French-speaking PD-related structure, and you don't know about
mailings lists (that was my appoach 10 months ago), your telephone bill will
explode and you may never find Parkliste !

Please, if you have any idea about making my List more visible, tell me ! You
all know how good it is to be a List member, just think of the hundred
thousands of French, Canadians, Belgians, Swiss, and many others who don't
have that kind of support. Please share what you got from this List with
others, and have even more from the deep pleasure of doing good !

Parkliste is hosted (no charge) by the UK company NIP and access to Parkliste
is free as well.

Thank you in advance

Bernard JOLY (64/8), owner of Parkliste