In a message dated 97-06-10 00:10:11 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Debbie White)
writes:

<< Are you sure it's the E that's giving him the headaches? My mother
 experiences a dull headache all the time now. She claims she had it before
 starting meds in Feb. Could this be a symptom for some? Did his headaches
 disappear after going off E?? >>

Yes, the headaches started and stopped along with him taking the vitamin E.
 Why is vit. E recommended for PWP?    I'm bringing him some OPC next time I
visit (it's an antioxidant), should he check with his dr. before he tries it?
It's just grape seed extract, red wine extract,and pine bark extract. I take
it, not for any ailments but just for my general health, I find I'm sleeping
better and I know it has helped people with the inflammation of arthritis
among other things.

Are there particular vitamins and minerals that PWPs should take?

Thanks, Sue